Experience The Most Elegant Location Within The Leeward Islands
A yacht charter to St Barts is a quintessentially French experience in the gorgeous Caribbean where yacht parties, indulgent spas, and bohemian shops compliment relaxing beaches and crystal clear waters. The place to lounge, play with the water toys and be seen with VIPs, St Barts is an island to stay for a few days.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
This season is technically the winter in St Barts. But winter is a summeresque dream in this tropical climate, and the summer is a little too wet to venture here by boat.
Throughout the entire tourist season – November to March – temperatures range in the mid to high 20°Cs.
Insider tip: The shoulder months: November, February, and March, still boast fantastic temperatures. They’re only shoulder months due to the slight chance of rain, although they’re usually still rather dry. If you don’t mind a chance of rain while cruising on a private charter of St Barts, the prices are much lower than in the peak two months.
If you love the thrill of a regatta, the St Barts Bucket, running every March, is worth attending. Running since 1986, the Bucket attracts a fleet of about 40 superyachts and the rockstars of the sailing world competing for the annual accomplishment.
Activities & Experiences
On St Barts, the lifestyle is this: days on white-sand beaches, tendering to picturesque coves. Lounge in the sun on your deck or pull out your yacht’s water toys and lift your adrenaline flying along the water by jet ski. Days in St Barts are spent by the water.
Where To Drop Anchor
We recommend you visit:
- Anse de Colombier: Accessible only by boat, making it relatively calm and secluded. A place exclusively for those exploring the island by water.
- Anse de Grande Saline: One of the most beautiful long white sand beaches on St Barts that happens to be a nudist beach but welcomes visitors wearing swimmers or not.
- Anse de Grand Galet (Shell Beach): Unique and absolutely beautiful, Anse de Grand gets the name Shell Beach as it’s covered with seashells all along the sand.
- St Jean Beach: Home to Nikki Beach and Eden Rock – two of the world’s most renowned nightclub chains – this is one of the most vibrant stops to take in the beach and join an electric party.
- Anse du Gouverneur: Views of St Kitts, St Eustatius and Saba islands and totally secluded, Anse du Gouverneur is a blissful swimming beach to tender to in the mid to late afternoon, with plenty of time to watch the sunset behind the lush green hills.
- Gustavia: The capital of the island, Gustavia is one of the prettiest towns in the Caribbean. It’s on the waterfront, lined with glamourous restaurants, designer boutiques and bars.
Where To Dine And Drink
St Barts yacht charters are known for spectacular dining and party adventures. Some of our favourite restaurants and bars on the island include:
- Amis for waterfront fine dining
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon for rooftop fine dining overlooking the water, serving up divine cocktails
- Lil’Rock for beach bar fun day or night
- Nikki Beach for wild partying with all the luxury accouterments
- Gyp Sea Beach to lounge on sunbeds, drink cocktails and sample first-class bites
- Bête a Z’Ailes for sushi and live music
What To Expect When Booking A Yacht Charter In St Barts With Ahoy Club
Ahoy Club makes a charter of St Barts a dream to book and experience. Combining the best of customer service online and off, our proprietary booking software makes it simple to find the ideal boat charter to St Barts in just a few simple steps.
Our software learns quickly what you expect onboard from your vessel. The kinds of amenities you want and the style of boat or yacht. With this information, you are presented with only the relevant boats that match your desires. Of more than 4000 available vessels, you only have to see those that meet your needs, drastically reducing the time it takes to discover the yacht of your dreams.
Bookings are made online for convenience, and then you are automatically connected with a regional expert who helps to perfect the finer details of your trip. Your Ahoy Customer Experience Manager is the liaison between you and your captain, ensuring that your itinerary is to your expectations. They can also help with recommendations, bookings and support in the lead up to and during your yacht charter of St Barts.