A honeymoon should be one of the most special vacations of your life. You want it to be filled with love, delicious food, amazing locales, and complete luxury. And that’s exactly what a honeymoon yacht charter offers.
If you want to create a truly memorable honeymoon that you’ll never forget with a spectacular start to your new life together, then here’s how a yacht charter package can make that dream come true.
Why a Honeymoon Yacht Charter
A private yacht charter can allow you to create your dream vacation sailing through some of the most beautiful places in the world. Here are some of the benefits of booking through Ahoy Club:
– Yachts in every continent – from Maldives to Bahamas, we offer it all
– The best price in the industry on overnight superyacht charters
– A dedicated Ahoy Club agent and customer experience team to help make your trip magical by planning your itinerary and bookings
– Experts in the industry – as a privately owned, family-founded business with decades of personal experience in experience in yacht ownership and charter
– Every yacht type available, from sailing yachts, catamarans, motor yachts and gulets
– #1 online charter platform – experience a fast and easy booking and payment process
The Best Honeymoon Destinations
On a honeymoon yacht charter, you can visit some of the best and most beautiful destinations in the world. Here are some suggestions for your special holiday with Ahoy Club:
Located southwest of Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is a place of unparalleled natural beauty. This small archipelago of islands is home to a huge range of marine life as well as a beautiful reef.
A honeymoon yacht charter in the Maldives is a time filled with snorkelling, swimming, and relaxing in pristine tropical surroundings. There are very few people in this part of the world, which means you can enjoy complete privacy during your stay or moor your superyacht in more populated areas to enjoy some nightlife.
There are numerous tiny islands in the Maldives, which will allow you to create your unique yacht charter experience. Some of the islands that should be on your itinerary include:
– Male Island, where the city meets the ocean
– Baa Atoll, for many small, deserted islands ripe for exploring
– Meemu Atoll, for amazing diving and beautiful beaches
– Noonu Atoll, for great water sports
Seychelles is filled with remote, uninhabited islands, perfect for exploring on your honeymoon yacht charter. If you want to enjoy your time in complete privacy in beautiful surroundings, then this is the area for you.
Seychelles are east of Kenya in the Indian Ocean. They’re known for their deep waters teeming with colourful marine life, pristine beaches, and unique local culture.
Here are some of the areas you can explore in Seychelles:
– Low key and private Eden Island
– Fregate Island, for wildlife experiences you can’t get anywhere else
– Praslin Island, for a little of everything from nature to shops and beach experiences
– North Island, for a true luxury experience
Santorini is a dream holiday for lots of people, so why not indulge that dream during a honeymoon yacht charter? This small Greek island is located in the southern Aegean Sea, and it’s known for its incredible architecture, amazing food and wine, and lots of history.
Santorini is one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world for its natural beauty. This means it can get a little crowded. But you won’t have that problem in a superyacht as you can just pull up your anchor and head to a quieter spot when you want some peace and privacy.
And while you’re in the area, you might as well explore some other amazing places in Greece like:
– Ancient and beautiful Athens
– Mykonos, with its amazing nightlife
– Ios, for a peaceful atmosphere boasting picturesque clifftop views
– Milos, for amazing people, beaches, and romantic sunsets
Located off the coast of Australia, the Whitsundays is an extensive collection of islands with easy access to the famous Great Barrier Reef. This area is known for its unique wildlife, unreal beaches, and water sports, so it’s the perfect destination for a honeymoon yacht charter holiday. And best of all, you’ll have all the equipment to enjoy the experience onboard your yacht.
Here are some of the best places to visit in the Whitsundays:
– Hamilton Island, with its combination of amenities and beach luxury
– Hayman Island, for style and elegance
– Hook Island, for national parks that showcase the best this area has to offer
– Neck Island, for quiet areas that few travellers ever see
On a honeymoon yacht charter, you’ll have all the equipment you need to indulge in some adventure water sports while you’re in Fiji. Whether it’s jet-skiing, surfing, or paddleboarding, these islands offer a chance for you to try them all.
Here are some of the stunning places you can visit in Fiji on your honeymoon yacht charter:
– Tavura Island, for amazing surf breaks
– Malolo Island, for the perfect island destination and incredible beaches
– Tokoriki, for an unbeatable romantic atmosphere
– Vanua Levu, to get away from the crowds
Part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia in the central South Pacific Ocean, Bora Bora is northwest of Tahiti and has become one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in the world.
Often described as the most beautiful island in the world, Bora Bora has dramatic scenery, pristine waters, colourful marine life, and lots of opportunities for water activities.
A honeymoon yacht charter in Bora Bora will be filled with romantic sights and a rare type of tranquillity. And of course, you can also explore other nearby islands like:
– Papeete, for a city experience
– Moorea, for diving and amazing scenery
– Tetiaroa, for luxury and privacy
– Huahine, for a thriving jungle experience
Book Your Honeymoon Charter
Your honeymoon should be the most special holiday of your life and you deserve to treat yourself with a luxurious once in a lifetime charter experience.
Our team at Ahoy Club has extensive experience in creating dream holidays for this most important of occasions. Enquire today about a honeymoon yacht charter and be prepared for the cruising trip of a lifetime!